Colouring Cosmetic Beads
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Kilogram
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kilogram
|50 Kg Bag
|25 kg Bag
|Thickener and stabilizer in cosmetics, Lubricant for nuts and bolts, Primary ingredient in plasticizers
|1-hexadecanol, palmityl alcohol, C16H34O, cetearyl alcohol
Cetyl Alcohol Price List
|1 kg Bag
|25 kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Our company is the foremost in offering Cetyl Alcohol, CAS No. 36653-82-4, C16H34O which is widely used in manufacturing of moisturizing lotions, shampoo & anti itching creams along with other uses. Get best price of 25 kg Bag of 99% pure Cetyl Alcohol.
Cetyl alcohol, also known as hexadecan-1-ol and palmityl alcohol, is a C-16 fatty alcohol with the formula CH???(CH???)??????OH. At room temperature, cetyl alcohol takes the form of a waxy white solid or flakes. The name cetyl derives from the whale oil.
- It is used in the cosmetic industry as an opacifier in shampoos
- As an emollient
- Used as emulsifier
- Acts as thickening agent in the manufacture of skin creams and lotions
- Employed as a lubricant for nuts and bolts
- It is the active ingredient in some "liquid pool covers"
- People who suffer from eczema can be sensitive to cetyl alcohol
- This may be due to impurities rather than cetyl alcohol itself.
- Cetyl alcohol is sometimes included in medications used for the treatment of eczema
- Can cause irritation of skin & eyes
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kg
A derivative of Urea, that works as a strong moisturizer and humectant meaning that it helps the skin to cling onto water and thus to make it hydrated and elastic. Hydroxyethyl Urea has a similar moisturizing ability to glycerin (measured at 5%), but it feels nicer on the skin as it is non-sticky and non-tacky and gives a lubricous and moist feeling to the skin.
- Delivery Time: 3 to 4 Working Days